What can you do today to prepare for natural or man-made disasters that can affect your business in the future?
10 Steps to Preparedness for Your Business:
- Assess your risk – both internally and externally.
- Assess your critical business functions.
- Prepare your supply chain.
- Back-up your data.
- Create an emergency management plan.
- Create a crisis communications plan.
- Assemble emergency supplies.
- Plan for an alternate location.
- Review your insurance coverage.
- Test your plan.
By reviewing these 10 steps, assessing your business and p, and proceeding with a preparation plan, you will be protecting your assets, employees, and business in the event disaster strikes. For more help with preparing for disaster, schedule a free mentoring session with a SCORE volunteer.